Why work at Sheridan? Click to view our video!
Employee Group: Part-time
Faculty/Department: Office of the Registrar
Campus: Trafalgar (May be assigned activity at any Sheridan campus)
Reference Number: 18/PT/50
Hourly Rate: $20.16
Hours/Week: 24 Mon to Fri: 11am to 4:30pm except Thurs: 12pm to 4:30pm
Application Deadline: Friday July 20, 2018
Application Details: The role is temporary and is expected to go from Monday August 20th, 2018 to May 17th, 2019
The Office of the Registrar – Admissions and Recruitment is offering a challenging opportunity for an On-Campus Visit Coordinator. The position offers applicants an opportunity to work in a fast-paced professional environment at one of Ontario’s largest post-secondary institutions. The successful candidate will be encouraged to proactively contribute as part of a team, work closely with managers and recruitment staff, assist in the day-to-day operations of the Student Recruitment Office, and play a leadership role in Sheridan’s on-campus tour program.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing the daily campus tour program, including responding to tour requests, coordinating and confirming appointments, monitoring tour frequency, and analyzing data;
- Assisting in the recruitment, scheduling, communication and payroll of all student workers;
- Assisting in the planning of, and participating in, all student recruitment special events both on-and off-campus;
- Receiving and forwarding telephone or in-person inquiries, effectively communicating with several internal departments, and providing general information to clients and the public;
- Maintaining and updating manual or computerized filing, inventory, mailing and database systems;
- Performing routine administrative functions in a confidential and professional manner;
- Other duties as assigned by On-Campus Student Recruitment Advisor.
- College Diploma in a related field;
- Ability to prioritize and manage various tasks concurrently
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and sound client service skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Energy, enthusiasm and reliability
- An appreciation of your educational experience and an eagerness to promote Sheridan
Please apply online: https://careers-sheridancollege.icims.com
Sheridan welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Sheridan is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
Note: Copies of educational credentials are requested at the time of an interview. As a condition of employment, Sheridan requires confirmation of educational credentials in the form of an official Canadian transcript or an official evaluation of international credentials which determines Canadian equivalency.