Why work at Sheridan? Click to view our video!
Employee Group: Part-time
Faculty/Department: Pilon School of Business
Campus: May be assigned activity at any Sheridan campus
Reference Number: 17/PT/70
Salary Range: Based on relevant educational qualifications and experience
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Application Details: The Human Resources department maintains a Faculty Pool of resumes for job seekers interested in part-time teaching opportunities at the College.
Sheridan is looking for outstanding individuals to join our faculty team in the Diploma/Advanced Diploma programs in the Advertising & Marketing Communications stream and the Business Administration – Marketing stream. This program offers students a comprehensive set of practical and critical skills, as well as knowledge in marketing, advertising, promotion or sales. Sheridan seeks part-time professors to teach in the following courses:
· MKTG25586 – Marketing Graphics
· ADVG15538 – Advertising Layout & Copywriting 2
· ADVG27906 – Strategic Media Delivery
· MKTG20261 – Social Media Marketing
· MKTG33273 – Global Marketing
· ADVG26783 – Advertising Layout & Copywriting 4
· SALE10373 – Personal and Business Development
· SALE23127 – Advertising Sales Account Management
· MKTG29999 – Marketing Statistics
· BUSM14717 – Marketing Ethics & Law
· MKTG39999 – Digital Media Strategy
· BUSM13551 – The Professional Edge
· BUSM25288 – Leadership Development
To view course outlines, visit: www.sheridancollege.ca/academics/programs-and-courses/course-outline-search.aspx
Sheridan professors are responsible for developing an effective learning environment for students while respecting their diverse cultural and educational backgrounds, experiences, and individual learning styles.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Sheridan is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
Note: Copies of educational credentials are requested at the time of an interview. As a condition of employment, Sheridan requires confirmation of educational credentials in the form of an official Canadian transcript or an official evaluation of international credentials which determines Canadian equivalency.